What information do we collect?
Information collected voluntarily
- Account Registration
To register for Mywi-fiext account, you must provide us with your personal information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Purchase Order Information
In order to place an order with Mywi-fiext, you must provide us with your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, and payment information, such as your credit card number, billing address, credit card expiration date, and credit card security code.
- Information Stored on a Device
With your consent, we may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or any other device (referred to collectively as a “Device”).
- Location Information
With your consent, when you access and use our website, we may collect information about the general location of a Device.
Information collected automatically
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and your shopping experience (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested.
- To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other website features.
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- To send periodic SMS messages (The phone number you provide during customer registration and/or order processing, may occasionally be used to send you important marketing and promotional information related to products and services that may be of interest to you.)
How do we protect your information?
Customers are responsible for their own username and password safety and security on Mywi-fiext. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.That said, we do implement a variety of security measures including offering the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Our servers and website are security scanned and fully verified on a daily basis to protect you online.
What is a cookie?
Cookie used on the website
Functional cookies are essential and help you navigate the Website. They enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. These cookies make sure that you only have to pass the age-gate once. These cookies also help to support website security and basic functionality.
Google Analytics Help pages.
Social media cookies
Control your cookie settings
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
To block Google Analytics cookies specifically, you can install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” provided by Google.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, executing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates or otherwise servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long do we retain your information?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Disclaimer : Contact the mywifi-ext.com experts for any issues related to your wireless extender setup or troubleshooting. We being an autonomous online professionals believe in 100% customer satisfaction. Also, we hereby disclaim any affiliation, link or endorsement with the device manufacturer or any other third-party.