Netgear New WiFi Range Extender Setup
New Extender Setup is the most-used technology when it comes to extend current WiFi range and coverage. It is the best solution to get rid of dead zones or blind spots. New extender setup can be done either manually or via WPS Setup. Extenders are available in different models through which you can choose according to your own WiFi needs.
Importance of WiFi Range Extender Setup
WiFi Range Extenders are intended to boost the range of existing wireless routers to far corners of house or workplace. Not only this, but WiFi Range Extender Setup offers a number of benefits. A few of them are highlighted below:
- Get high-speed internet connection even in outside the home like patio or backyard.
- Keep wireless signals away from interferences of metallic objects, electronic devices, walls and other obstacles.
- Extend the main wireless connection to a wider area which the existing router doesn’t cover.
- Live streaming music and movies without buffering.
- Shop online, browse the web, play online games – perform all internet tasks without any speed issues.
Different ways of New Extender Setup
New Extender Setup can be completed via two ways: manual method or web browser setup and WPS setup. Let’s discuss both the methods one by one.
- Manual Method or Web Browser Setup
This method requires you to access mywifiext.net link. Have a look at the complete steps below:
- Plug in the WiFi Range Extender to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on computer or laptop and launch an internet browser.
- At the very top side of the browser, type mywifiext.net link.
- Use an email or password to create an account.
- Once done, mywifiext.net login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the network of router.
- Fill in the password and click on Continue button.
- It will open Genie Smart Setup page.
- Make a reliable connection between WiFi-supported smart devices and extender network.
- Finally, click on Finish button.
After following the aforementioned steps carefully, if there are four green lights on extender then it means you have successfully completed New Extender Setup. If any step still troubles you, opt for experts’ help at toll-free 1-888-674-6890. They will assist you throughout the WiFi Range Extender Setup process.
- WPS Setup
The full form of WPS is WiFi Protected Setup. It is the easiest way to install and configure WiFi Range Extender. Here are the detailed steps:
- After turning the extender on, press WPS button on it.
- A green light will start blinking. This is known as WPS LED. It shows the configuration between extender and router signals has been started.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now, 3 green lights will become visible on extender. These lights indicate that extender has been successfully configured with router signals.
Once done, connect to the extended wireless network and start performing online tasks like web surfing, online game playing, internet banking, live streaming and much more – all with no issues. In case you are still facing any trouble during WiFi Range Extender Setup, contact experts at toll-free 1-888-674-6890. It will be a great pleasure for us to help you out.
Disclaimer : Contact the mywifi-ext.com experts for any issues related to your wireless extender setup or troubleshooting. We being an autonomous online tech support provider believe in 100% customer satisfaction. Also, we hereby disclaim any affiliation , link or endorsement with the device manufacturer or any other third-party.